My latest quilling kit for quilling beginners


I think I have changed my quilling kit/set for several times over the years. This latest one is my favourite so far. My most favourite item inside the kit would definitely be my slotted quilling tool. I used quilling papers as decorations inside the tool. All the colours of the rainbow. I love it :).

Another cool item in the quilling kit is of course the small nozzle white glue. The small nozzle makes it easier for us to apply the white glue on quilling paper. Easy to clean and easy to refill the white glue once the bottle is empty.

I'm selling the quilling kit specifically for quilling beginners who are looking for cheap alternatives when buying quilling tools. As we all know, not all of us can afford expensive craft tools and I'm just doing this to help those who are in need. I was one of them and I sure wished someone could provide the cheap alternatives back then. But since there weren't any, I had to resort to buy the expensive ones.

Items in quilling kit:
1 handmade rainbow slotted quilling tool
1 mini circle template
1 small nozzle white glue
4 packs of 80gsm quilling papers (200 pieces altogether)

I am also selling 80gsm quilling papers that I shred myself using the mini paper shredder. The size of the paper is 3mm x 297mm. I have named all the colour of the papers on the photos so that it is easier for you to list down the colours you would like to purchase. Each pack of quilling paper has 50 pieces of quilling paper.


So if you wish to order these items, do email me (Miss Lin) at inaabdul_21@yahoo.com, or you can WhatsApp me at my number 017-6508141.

The actual cost of each quilling set is RM21.00 but I'm selling them at a much lower price which is only RM18.00 a set and each pack of quilling paper only costs RM1.50. Very reasonably priced. Now everyone can quill!! ;)

Do check out this video below of how to keep the quilling papers in order after you have opened up the package. Thanks!


4 comments:

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

they are so cute....i love the color....and the price is very reasonable..."mampu milik"

Vivian said...

salam. strip tu berapa gram ye?

Azlina Abdul said...

Henrietta - Thank you so much....yes! Memang mampu milik! hehehehe!!

Azlina Abdul said...

Vivian......the strips are 80gsm paper.

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...